• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Private Page access control

Hi

I have created 3 separate private pages on my web site.

However I wish to control which allowed and registered uses can see each page .e.g

User 1 can access private page 1only

User 2 can access private page 1 and 3

User 3 can access private page 2 only

I can't see any options to do this - I find that ALL registered users can access ALL pages.

Is there a way of managing access at a per page level per registered user ?

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User II
    Super User II
    Solution

Re: Private Page access control

Hello mars000,

Thank you for posting in GoDaddy community. You can create private pages as you wish.

Follow this guide

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.
    New

Hi ZulWeb,

That didn't answer OP's question. Does Website Builder have such functionality?

Highlighted
    Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

Hello @CX777 and @mars000,

The link that @ZulWeb did share does have the answer, you just need to dive down one more link 'Add website members one at a time' and you would see NOTE ".... Members will have access to all of your sites's private pages". 

So, that mean, you won't be able to control the way you are wanting with three different groups. If you are needing something more advance with that, I would recommend using WordPress, which is able to achieve that. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***