• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Problems with managing two domain in one Cpanel Account

I recently purchased a Deluxe hosting plan - and i have two domains in one account.

I.e domain1.com and domain2.com

Problem 1.

The problems is when i create a sub-domain in Domain1.com like test.domain1.com, the system will also clone the subdomain with the same name in my other domain - test.domain2.com

Problem 2.

Same thing is happening when i create an email in cpanel for domain1.com, sales@domain1.com.

the system will clone another same name in my other domain - sales@domain2.com

Any help appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Hey @Davtnt

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

You're describing a very unusual behavior since subdomains and email addresses setup within a cPanel shared hosting plan should be specific to the domain name you're setting it up for. It shouldn't be applying the updates to other domains you have aliased to the same plan. 

Have you tried reaching out to our live support so our hosting team can help investigate into this activity to see what might be triggering this? It may be hard to address this over a public discussion without having direct access to the plan to review.

If another member has encountered something similar to this behavior before, perhaps they can share what they did to correct it?

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support