• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Random Box appearing in published website but not in Website Builder

Hi 

After some advice. I've published a website www.repsole-ts.com but there's a random rectangular box appearing at the top on the right hand side on every page. The box doesn't appear in Website Builder and the support line weren't able to help. I've tried shifting things around to uncover what's underneath the background but can't find the box.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Louise

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Hmmmmm, looks like you just have space for a logo or image but the code contained in that snippet is wrong. The link it is calling does not actually display a picture and that is why the box is empty. In your Website Builder (backend) if you just click the general area where that box appears you can highlight it and delete, modify, replace or whatever you want. Even if you do a slow mouseover you can see the borders of items appear. I hope that helps? Come back and let us know.

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Hmmmmm, looks like you just have space for a logo or image but the code contained in that snippet is wrong. The link it is calling does not actually display a picture and that is why the box is empty. In your Website Builder (backend) if you just click the general area where that box appears you can highlight it and delete, modify, replace or whatever you want. Even if you do a slow mouseover you can see the borders of items appear. I hope that helps? Come back and let us know.

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

Thank you, all sorted!