• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Re-order Gallery A-Z etc.

Hi,

When I upload images they seem to fall into a fairly random order (file size perhaps?)
    I can only re-order my galleries manually, is there not a way to change this by name?
    Seems really limited and not at all suitable for a photographer like myself that has several galleries of hundreds of images, I don't have the time to manually re-order the entire gallery?!

if anyone can help that'd be appreciated.

Sam

3 REPLIES 3
    Solution

Re: Re-order Gallery A-Z etc.

Hi @samlucasphoto,

Welcome to the Community!

Photos uploaded to your GoCentral Media Library are ordered by the time they were uploaded to the server. You can use the arrow on the upper right, when in the library, to toggle to list "Newest First", or "Oldest First". When clicking the magnifying glass at the lower right of each picture, you can view the picture title by using the information "i" in the upper right of the viewing screen. As yet, we do not have the ability to alphabetize (short of you uploading in that order), but it may be a feature in the future. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support
    Highlighted

Thanks, sadly that missing feature costs me far too much time as I deal with a lot of large photo albums that need to be sorted by time, I think I'll have to switch to a different service once my subscription ends.

Thanks, sadly that missing feature costs me far too much time as I deal with a lot of large photo albums that need to be sorted by time, I think I'll have to switch to a different service once my subscription ends.