• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Rearranging my products

I would like to rearrange all of my products.  I don't know how to do it.  I know how to rearrange my categories, but I can't figure out how to rearrange my products...

If you can help me at all, please respond. 

Thank you,

Deana Hilson

5 REPLIES 5
    Employee
    Employee

Re: Rearranging my products

Hello @deanalouise1977!

Thank you for posting. With Online Store, it's not possible to move products around. They are listed in the order that you add them. If you'd like real time guidance, reach out to our support team.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    Highlighted

thank you

That is REALLY DISAPPOINTING! It would be helpful to be able to arrange products by SKU, not just when Managing the Online Store Products but also when we can Edit the products on the page and how they automatically show up to the customer.

Is there any update on whether or not products can be rearranged?

It seems like the most basic function of all time yet it doesn't seem to be available.

In the event this wouldn't be an option, I'd truly consider cancelling my account. The limitations of what this website offers is insane for the price you pay.

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Hi @KelliePGH. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It depends on where you want to rearrange them. There is a way to rearrange your featured products. This can be done on the Featured Products page. Also, on your Shop page, the products have a few different sorting options that can be chosen by your customers. You can change the default sorting option in the section settings within the site editor. Hope that helps. 

GC - Default product sort.pngGC-FeaturedProducts.pngGC-ShopSort.png

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.