• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Regional Block?

Hello guys, So I was wondering what LED everything into this. As you can see it doesn't show anything except this crap. I have already paid everything including the domain and hosting and! I have already uploaded my whole website with index.html  the problem is this why does this keep showing? Why can't I log in? and Why can I access my website if I use vpn and change country. I'm from philippines. I hope someone can help me this has been going for days and I'm stuck on what I should do next. Thank you in advance.Screenshot_5.png

2 REPLIES 2
    Highlighted

Re: Regional Block?

Hi @kenzoIO, thanks for posting.

The message in the image you provided generally indicates that the site has not been uploaded. If you are seeing it after uploading your site, you might want to clear your cache/cookies. If you continue to have trouble, feel free to follow up with your domain name and the members of the Community could take a look at it and let you know what they see.

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 Support | Check System Status
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Regional Block?

@kenzoIO,

Also check out this thread about the same issue that's already in our Community with a solution https://www.godaddy.com/community/Managing-WordPress/Future-home-of-something-quite-cool/m-p/9696#M7.... Hope you've gotten this solved by now. Take care!

Rachel