• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Registration Form and Paypal?

Hello everyone,

I am currently trying to use the GoCentral website builder for my event.  There is an option to add a PayPal button which is fine, but I would also like to add a form that submits to me when they click the checkout button.  I know I can grab the button code right off the Paypal website if needed but....

How can I create a fillable form to submit to me using GoCentral?  I can't for the life of me figure it out.  I am not very good at coding to begin with.  Any suggestions? I just need a simple registration form for my players.

Thanks,
    Pat

8 REPLIES 8
    Helper V
    Helper V

Re: Registration Form and Paypal?

@AYGCLLC,

Are you using GoCentral business or business plus?...

I don't think you can have registrations in business!, Not that I am aware of...

https://www.godaddy.com/help/compare-plans-24509

Please check out the GoCentral plans!, and upgrade to your requirements...

Maybe you can try Managed WordPress...

WordPress has many membership levels!, and WooCommerce can do payments...

Thank you

Regards,

Praveen Thomas

GoDaddy 24/7 Support www.x.co/247support
    ----->NEXIA

We currently have a 1 year GoCentral business plus plan.
    Helper V
    Helper V

@AYGCLLC,

The GoCentral business plus has appointments!, and may work like registrations...

Please check the customization features for appointments!, and see how flexible it can be...

GoCentral and WordPress has pros and cons!, We must choose the one that best fits our requirements...

https://www.godaddy.com/websites/website-builder

https://www.godaddy.com/hosting/wordpress-hosting

https://www.godaddy.com/hosting/web-hosting

Please check out the different platforms!, and choose according to your requirements...

Thank you

Regards,

Praveen Thomas

GoDaddy 24/7 Support www.x.co/247support
    ----->NEXIA
    New

I have a business plan and use a form from the toolkit on the left.  Unfortunately the form and the PayPal button cannot be linked (as far as I know), so it is possible to send one without the other (trust me, lots of folks have done that).

I have the same issue. I need to customize an event registration form and a method to pay. I currently use the “store” website and create the form on the items in my store, but it’s not the best. I would love to hear possible solutions as well.

Highlighted
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Customizable forms aren't currently a thing in GoCentral, unfortunately. You can, however, embed something like a Google form on your site but I've never tried that out. Might be worth looking into until that functionality is introduced.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Same issue here.  I ended up separating the two and manually generating an invoice for the payment piece....still looking for a better solution...

New

Thanks - I did the same.  It did cause a bit of a problem when someone did not see the payment button following the form.  But it was a small percentage of viewers.