cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Section Sizes

Hello,

Is there a way to make the website sections smaller than they are?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

Re: Section Sizes

Hello @jillhonorio and welcome!

For the most part sections in the Website Builder are dynamic, they expand based on the information contained inside. Section sizes will differ based on type, theme and content. Some sections will have a fixed size because of the content like the contact form.

Adding sections to a page will add to the page length. For mobile viewers you may want to keep the sections down to three or four? If you have a lot of sections on one page you may want to Add a page to your website. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Highlighted
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

Re: Section Sizes

Hello @jillhonorio and welcome!

For the most part sections in the Website Builder are dynamic, they expand based on the information contained inside. Section sizes will differ based on type, theme and content. Some sections will have a fixed size because of the content like the contact form.

Adding sections to a page will add to the page length. For mobile viewers you may want to keep the sections down to three or four? If you have a lot of sections on one page you may want to Add a page to your website. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post