• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Site not loading on mobile network

I created my website through godaddy. Everything appeared to be originally working, but now there is an issue getting on my website through my phone.

When I attempt to connect my to my website on my Android through my mobile network Cricket, it does not load. I have full bars, and all other websites I visit load. I have had friends/family check out of state, and same issue. Once I connect to WiFi or get on a computer and it immediately loads. Its not a connectivity problem with my network. 

Have contacted godaddy 4 times now and been given 4 different excuses with no answer or help, am i just supposed to uproot and go somewhere else?

Has anybody had a similar issue and know a solution?

All other networks load just fine but i'm having multiple 50+ customers and business associates complain about the same thing any help would be greatly appreciated

6 REPLIES 6
    Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Site not loading on mobile network

Hello and thank you for reaching out to the community.

Did you just publish the site, or has it been publish for a couple days now and your still having problems accessing your site via mobile networks?

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis

*Please ignore my incorrect spelling and grammar, via my phone*
    ~ Get Outlook for Android

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

Hi @lut51234,

Welcome to the Community!

If you could include your domain name, please, our Community can check it out on their various devices and provide feedback on what they might see. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

Hi, We started having this problem back in January/Feb of this year, but now the complaints from our customers both wholesale and retail are starting to really pick up. We have done very little with the website in the past year until last night when i deleted the entire store, removed all codes, facebook pixel, yelp, etc, and still nothing. But over the past year i would say we've published/updated the site maybe 1/2 dozen times with basic information in our store, but as i stated that's gone now anyways. Sorry i thought i posted the site it is valdiserrisbakery.com. 

Thank you to all!

Solution

Hi @lut51234

I can only speak for myself, but your website, beyond looking carbalicious, is coming through perfectly on my iPhone (Verizon is carrier). The 3-line menu link is connecting to all pages without issue. 

While the changes to a GoCentral website are immediate, you must publish in order for the changes to show online. For the customers that had voiced a complaint... have you asked them what device they are using? Or what network, or ISP is being used? If you're continuing to have this issue, you may want to try replacing the current A Record (GoCentral Published Site) with the physical IP record (198.71.232.3) and see if it resolves it for you. (Allow 24-48 hours for a change of DNS to resolve.)

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

Hi I will try that, Yes all the customers and us have one thing in common cricket or at&t service while not using wifi, otherwise such as yourself can get on just fine no problem, that's what we've narrowed it down to. We've personally tried boost, t mobile, verizon, cricket, various iphones and androids and the only common link is exactly what our customers feedback is as well, won't load using data only via cricket or at&t as a carrier. Thank you so much for the input if it works i will update you.

Thank you so much!! It's working just fine now!