• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Helper II

Slideshow w/Pause Suggestions wanted

Anyone know of an add-in or html widget that would allow me to have a slideshow that would pause with a mouse hover? I'd like to have a quick slideshow but allow the viewer to stop the show to view an image. I know other web builders have that capability built in so it should not be too difficult to do.

3 REPLIES 3
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Slideshow w/Pause Suggestions wanted

Hi @LionsWeb16. I just wanted to clarify that the slideshows available in photo gallery sections do pause when you hover your mouse over them, as I mentioned in this thread. However, you wouldn't be able to adjust the speed. Hopefully, other users will have suggestions on something that will meet your needs. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Helper II

Yes sir; however, I am using Web Builder V7 that allows speed control but does not have not have the hover capability. I thought I might ask again in case someone missed my first post.

Thank you for your response & best wishes for a safe and enjoyable holiday season.

Mike

PS - my apologies for not mentioning that I use Web Builder, I thought I had.

Community Manager
    Community Manager

@LionsWeb16 Ahh. My mistake. Hope you're able to find a solution. Happy holidays to you as well! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.