• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Small and helpful feature request

I just bought the GoCentral Webstore and LOVE IT! This is such an amazing and easy tool to use. Thank you for developing it. I am running into two small things that i think would be a quick feature/update that would benefit everyone. I am creating computer hardware and have a base amount for the project with defaults.

1. In its current form, first off i cant default the drop down to say the first in the list of Add-Ons. It always says "--Select--". If the Add-On is set to required, to have it default to the first in the list would be awesome. If someone wants it to be a zero amount they can zero it or add a "Please Select" option at the top. This would be nice as that would display the default configuration of that particular item right off the bat.
    2. My second request is to allow this to be negative values. Some Add-Ons might be removing something in a lot of cases. If i want to bake into the initial price to have an operating system, but my customer already has a license and wants to save some money, they cannot. Only positive numeric values are calculated in the Add-Ons. I have to price it without an OS, then give the options and make mandatory the choosing of an OS or no OS. Problem with that is it either inflates the price of my product if i dont want ot show cost for that particular line item, or straight shows my cost for that item.

Again thank you for this tool as its amazing for someone with limited resources to start my company. It has been a blessing and hopefully will go live very soon!

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Small and helpful feature request

Welcome to the Community @TitanArchon! Thanks for your suggestions. I'm passing them on to our Product team to see. Glad you're liking the product. Please feel free to jump in and chat with others in the Community if you have other comments or questions. Take care!

Rachel