• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

Social Media Share buttons on individual product page for go central online store

Hello!

I want to add a "Share to Facebook" and "Share to Instagram" buttons on a individual product page when customers shop.  I can't see a way to do that.  I have had several customers ask about this. I want visitors to be able to share an individual product and then post to their own Facebook page, Instagram or other social media page.

Go Central--not WordPress

Please help!

5 REPLIES 5
    New
    Solution

Re: Social Media Share buttons on individual product page for go central online store

Follow this link >> https://goo.gl/QeEQRd <<

Like Button for the Web
    A single click on the Like button will 'like' pieces of content on the web and share them on Facebook. You can also display a Share button next to the Like button to let people add a personal message and customize who they share with.
    S Amanaki Lelei K Olive Vakuta

Re: Social Media Share buttons on individual product page for go central online store

@Naki22

Please, can you tell me how and where I can add the Facebook code onto the product page? I can't find the ability to add or edit the product page in the GoDaddy shop CMS.

Thanks.

Have you figured this out? I'd love to know as well, can't seem to find a way. Also, if I just copy the URL to the product page and post it on social media, it grabs the header image and not the product image. Any suggestions?

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @JenFunk1983,

Here's our Help article on adding your Facebook business page to GoCentral https://www.godaddy.com/help/connect-my-site-to-a-facebook-business-page-24718. Hope this is helpful to you. Take care!

Rachel

Thank you, Rachel. My site is already connected to Facebook, but it does not reflect my website information automatically. Is it supposed to? Godaddy sees the information, it is linked in my dashboard and I see the screenshot of the Facebook page.

While this is helpful, my need is to share my GoCentral store products to Facebook and other social media sites. When I share the link directly, it adopts my header  image. I need it to adopt the product image. Advice?