cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Some photos not loading to website

Hi all,

I am new to the community and would appreciate your help.

I have uploaded photos to different pages on my website  www.LivingFitToday.com, but some are missing, it's blank when I view my website site.  They show up in the website builder, but not on the actual website.  Any ideas for me to try? When I first built my site they did show up. I don't know what changed. TIA

2 REPLIES 2
    Solution

Re: Some photos not loading to website

Hi @tbear300 

Thanks for being part of our community.

Have you republished your Website after you uploaded the pictures? This guide can help: https://www.godaddy.com/help/publish-my-website-8354?

V.B - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    Solution

Re: Some photos not loading to website

Thank you @VeryBarlow for your reply.

Yes, I did republish the page many times.  They originally were viewable when I first built the page, but when I recently went to look at the website those particular pictures do not show up.  On my Home Page, two pictures are missing.  They both have an empty box, but no picture. There is a little square in the top left of each picture. On "Our Services" page the picture is missing under Our Services section.  On the "Photos/Video" page two pictures are missing and no little square is there.

I can see the pictures when I am in WebBuilder, but when I publish the page and take a look at it, those above pictures are not viewable on my webpage:  www.LivingFitToday.com

Hope this helps.  

Not sure what I did, but I accidently accepted my response as a solution.  it is not resolved.