• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Struggling to get website live

Hey guys, I have been writing up my website using html5 now for over a month as part of a class project I am doing. I decided to purchase a godaddy package including both hosting and a domain name: tradeideaz.com. My issue is even after I transfered my files over and have waited for around 12 hours now my website is still offline. I have changed my file names correctly and also placed everything in the correct directory. 

Is it possible to have someone check my account please and let me know whats wrong, thankyou would appreciate any help

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
    Employee

You may own hosting, but the domain name tradeideaz.com is available for purchase.

View solution in original post

Thanx man, gosh that was real stupid of me. Have purchased it now and is working fine. Thankyou for the reply

4 REPLIES 4

Also when I try and preview it and launch by logging in i get thisScreen Shot 2017-10-01 at 01.39.43.png

Employee

You may own hosting, but the domain name tradeideaz.com is available for purchase.

Thanx man, gosh that was real stupid of me. Have purchased it now and is working fine. Thankyou for the reply

So how does one make the page go live? I purchased a domain last night (www.stephjeffs.com.au) and have tried publishing through godaddy just to see if I’m happy with it all on this provider before I go buying a package but won’t publish with my domain name?!? I’ve updated the IP as per the info on why it may not be working but still nothing??
    Cheers