• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Subpages with the website builder

I'm trying to make a page that is within another page. So for example, the URL would be

mywebsite.com/page/subpage.html. However I cannot find an option that allows this. I need help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Helper I

I don't believe the old website builder (v6/v7) ever supported this functionality.

vNext has it's pros, please see my other post.  My favorite is that it's Responsive, so no more need for Business pricing just to get auto-mobile layout.  I actually think vNext is much better suited for it's target audience, I can just pass it off a client with minimal explanation and they can easily tweak stuff without worrying that the page is all of a sudden gonna get a bunch of random white space at the bottom for now reason (I hated that bug in old version).  If you're that pissed with it just do a chat and they will add v7 to your cart manually.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Helper I

I don't believe the old website builder (v6/v7) ever supported this functionality.

vNext has it's pros, please see my other post.  My favorite is that it's Responsive, so no more need for Business pricing just to get auto-mobile layout.  I actually think vNext is much better suited for it's target audience, I can just pass it off a client with minimal explanation and they can easily tweak stuff without worrying that the page is all of a sudden gonna get a bunch of random white space at the bottom for now reason (I hated that bug in old version).  If you're that pissed with it just do a chat and they will add v7 to your cart manually.

View solution in original post

This answer has nothing to do with the question.  Seriously, how do you create subpages in Website Builder?  HostBaby lets you do this as a matter of course, no big deal.