• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Subpages with the website builder

I'm trying to make a page that is within another page. So for example, the URL would be

mywebsite.com/page/subpage.html. However I cannot find an option that allows this. I need help.

2 REPLIES 2
    Helper I
    Solution

Re: Subpages with the website builder

I don't believe the old website builder (v6/v7) ever supported this functionality.

vNext has it's pros, please see my other post.  My favorite is that it's Responsive, so no more need for Business pricing just to get auto-mobile layout.  I actually think vNext is much better suited for it's target audience, I can just pass it off a client with minimal explanation and they can easily tweak stuff without worrying that the page is all of a sudden gonna get a bunch of random white space at the bottom for now reason (I hated that bug in old version).  If you're that pissed with it just do a chat and they will add v7 to your cart manually.

Re: Subpages with the website builder

This answer has nothing to do with the question.  Seriously, how do you create subpages in Website Builder?  HostBaby lets you do this as a matter of course, no big deal.