• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Subscribers don’t get emails and home address displayed on blog notifications

I have set up my first blog and hit a three snags.

1. My home address is displayed on emails sent to subscribers.  I have changed my account settings to show the town and county where I live rather than my full address, but this has had no affect on the blogging campaign emails.  Does anyone have any ideas on what to try next?

2. Every subscriber goes to my suppressed users list and need manually un-suppressing.  This means no-one is receiving and email to say they have subscribed.

3. Two of my testers received an update to say I have published a new blog.  A third didn't receive anything.  Junk folder checked, not a sausage!

If anyone can shed any light on any of these issues, I would be grateful.

2 REPLIES 2
    Helper V
    Solution

Re: Subscribers don’t get emails and home address displayed on blog notifications

I only know how to help with #1. See https://www.godaddy.com/help/overview-of-the-email-footer-15844

To be compliant with CAN-SPAM and other laws, you must show a full address. The link states what is acceptable in item 4.

The other issues I'd be curious to know the answer also. Please let us know if you find a resolution.

Re: Subscribers don’t get emails and home address displayed on blog notifications

Thanks @Hopeful, that is helpful.  The reason why one of my tester didn't receive an update is because they gave me an incorrect email address!!!  Still seems no logic as to why others go into the suppressed folder and some don't.