• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted

Subscribing not working

I've been trying to find the chat button for godaddy's "award winning helpline" but that doesn't seem to exists. My problem. People can't subscribe to my website. I have to manually enter them even though I have the widget on my homepage. I keep getting "Unknown Error"  How can I get this fixed? Please don't tell me to call them... I haven't the time or the inclination to let them know their web builder is full of bugs. Also, the preview on this doesn't work either... fyi.

6 REPLIES 6
    Highlighted

Re: Subscribing not working

Hey @TPKeane

First, let me say welcome to the community! Looking forward to our future discussions we'll have with you! Smiley Happy

The live chat buttons are generally on the top or bottom of these pages. However, they may not display if they're not currently in for the day. They're usually available Mon-Fri at 5AM - 6PM Arizona time (UTC-7). Should be available now as I'm writing this.

As for the subscription issue you're encountering, is there a live page we can all look at? Perhaps another member who has encountered this before will recognize the solution if they see what is happening. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    Highlighted

Thanks for replying. www.tpkeane.com is the domain. It's still not working. Any help would be great.

Highlighted
    Helper II

@TPKeane

In looking at the element, the button, appears to be "disabled".

<input disabled="disabled" class="form-submit form-button-disabled wsb-subscribe-submit" style="white-space:nowrap" value="Subscribe" type="button">

I don't know, whether that applies to "email address", as well or whether that's separate.

Right click on the "subscribe" button and click on "inspect element".

Highlighted
    Helper II

@TPKeane

I looked at the app ("email marketing") on WSB, the buttons came up, like yours, but saw no way to "kick it into gear". I did see, that they'll "give you the 1st 50 sends for free", which means, there is $$$ involved, at some point ... probably, before it works! Chatted, online, with one of the G/D reps, who had absolutely no clue, what I was talking about. Not surprised at that.

Highlighted

Sigh, that sounds about right. Thanks for looking at it.

Highlighted
    Helper II

@TPKeane

Here is one link to the marketing of it >>

https://www.godaddy.com/online-marketing/email-marketing

Last night, I found "A how to", but don't see it to day.