• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Text Order Notifications

I just realized that I am not receiving text notifications when a customer placed an order. I haven’t changed anything. I am still getting the emails, but the texts just stopped. I went in to setting and made sure my phone number was still there, it is. I tried to send a verification code to my number, but I never did get one. Anyone else having issues?
    2 REPLIES 2
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Text Order Notifications

Hi @Theresac. Thanks for reaching out. We are aware of an issue with text messages being sent from Online Store. It seems the vendor that we use to send those messages is having global issues. We're working with them to resolve the issue. I'll try to update here once it is resolved. Sorry for any inconvenience. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Text Order Notifications

Hi @Theresac. Just wanted to update here to say that this has been addressed. It was actually fixed a few hours after I first responded. Sorry for the delay. If you or others are still seeing an issue with this, please contact our customer care team so they can investigate what's happening. Thanks!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.