cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

The connection has timed out - Website not loading

I purchased domain yesterday only www.homecare4everyone.com

but even after passing 24hrs , on pinging this domain i am getting , 'The connection has timed out - Website not loading'

I am getting this error since long and technology support is not able to help and wants me to wait for 24 hours.  In this fast growing technology such type of solution is not acceptable at all.

14 REPLIES 14

Re: The connection has timed out - Website not loading

I've been having this problem for the last several hours. Website is down for 10 to 20 minutes, then comes back for 5 minutes, and then I get the same problem for 10 to 20 minutes again.

I've tried different internet connections: my own, phone LTE, and my neighbours connection. I've tried different operating systems Mac OS and Windows, and different browsers, Chrome, Safari, Firefox and IE.  In all the tests, I still have the same problem.

I'm in the process of migrating to a new GoDaddy server and I've had this one for less than a week. My old one, which is still active, works perfectly and hasn't given me any trouble today. This is not acceptable and I hope this gets solve quickly cause I'm not going to pay more for a poor service, PLUS chat agents have been offline during all this time. I can't make a long distance for 40 minutes to solve this.

Please help.

A very upset customer

I don't think we're alone here.  My godaddy domain isn't working now either.  I tried re-establishing my forwarding to update the dns servers, but I still can't get to my site from my godaddy.com domain, even though I can access it through another domain I use with web.com.

I have been having the same issue with my website over the last few days...

…and here I was thinking that they had fixed it the other day after a weekend of inactivity. Smiley Tongue Silly me.

This is ongoing. My site is down again to the detriment of my students and my class....on web design. I'm not sure how to turn a 4 day intermittent outage into a teachable moment. I might have some insight about site hosting and customer service/communication. 

Helper V

I forget what day it was, but I recently lost incoming emails. GoDaddy customer support say they can't see any evidence of them coming into GoDaddy but I know some were lost because a newsletter I subscribe to set my account to invalid and required me to re-validate it re-instate my account. The only reason for that is if there were messages that GoDaddy rejected. At about the same time, many messages sent to that address was going to the Bulk folder (none went to the inbox), as if they were spam. That happened to several messages that were definitely not spam.

The point of that is that they do seem to be having serious problems recently. I think that many people would consider lost messages to be among the worst thing a provider can do.

This is happening to our site too. Every time I chat with GoDaddy I am told that it is a Wordpress problem that is affecting all Wordpress sites.  It's been TWO WEEKS!!  You can't tell me that millions of websites are being effected and they are still "looking into it".  HELP!!

Employee
    Employee

Hello @Vibratrim!

I'm sorry to hear you're having so much trouble! I'm not aware of any hosting issues that have been going on that long. Can you post some details of what it is that you're facing so we can all try and help out?

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Add me to the list... Hope to get a solution...

Same here

I'm getting the same thing have been for a while now.  http://prntscr.com/g7q7bd  my proof right here.. and please fix it. Or I just may find another hosting service...

Super User III Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

@sanjeevgaur, Make sure the domain is pointing to Blogger servers.  There should be four A records for Host @ that point to the IP addresses below. 

https://www.godaddy.com/help/add-an-a-record-19238?

Type: A

Host: @

Points to: (IP address)

If you have any conflicting A record for host @ which points to a different IP address it should be removed.

Hi

I am facing same issue. Recently godaddy changed the IP Address for all domain. and after that client complaining Website not working. Timeout issue.

Super User III Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

The advice above is for pointing to a Blogger site, if you use a different service you'll need to use the IP address(es) from that provider instead.