• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

The information from the website contact form is not captured

I have a website with a Contact form that has 6 form fields.

I also have a " Show Email Opt-In" check box. next to the Contact Us button.

However the information in the form fields is not captured in the subscribers list at the back-end under godaddy. It arrives separately in an email to me. I have to manually add the form field information to the subscriber list. The go daddy back end subscribers list allows me to add many fields manually, but I have to repeat field adding for each user.

1. How can I tie the "website contact form fields" to the "back end subscriber list fields"?

2. How can I make a template so that I do not have to add the custom fields to each subscriber detail?

Fawad

1 REPLY 1
    Employee

I hope you have already gotten this resolved but wanted to reach out to confirm. You place this post under the websites and marketing product but it doesn't sound like that is what you are using. Is that correct? If you are still running into trouble with this please provide a bit more information on what exactly you are using so I can better guide you. Thank you!

Jena C | GoDaddy | Advanced Care | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support |