• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

The so called crocodile the 3bars on upper side

I did my site with personal profile and cannot find the way to add the bars on the side...is because is personal profile? Someone can help with this?
    Thanks
    1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

No, the layouts are pre-built and based on your theme style selection.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
    Super User II

I am not sure which 3 bars you're referring to, but if you mean to open the navigation menu (often refereed to as a hamburger icon) the full-sized navigation menu will automatically convert to this on smaller screens where it wouldn't fit.

Hi yeas I think is this.. I meant the menu when you find ABOUT SERVICES
    PRICES INFO BLABLABLA
    but it doesn't appear with little screen

Is the navigation menu activated with items in it?  If you can provide the URL and screenshots to illustrate the issue.

How can activate it? Where I have to looking for? My website is done already.

It would be under the Page Settings for each page as to if it shows up in navigation.

And then???
    I did it bit there is nothing about crocodile or navigation tool

There isn't a separate navigation tool, rather the navigation menu is determined by the Pages menu and individual Page Options.  Make sure you have the appropriate pages set to show in navigation, if you do and it's not working contact support directly so they can look into the issue.  If I am way off it would be helpful if you share the URL to illustrate what is happening.

Thanks
    I actually just found the way to add it but some problem rise: the 3 bars appear beside the title (domain of website)(I instead wanted beside my phone number)
    So the layout of the title appear not anymore in central position and I don't like.
    Any possibility to put the 3 bars beside the phone number?
    Many thanks

No, the layouts are pre-built and based on your theme style selection.

View solution in original post