• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted
    New

Theme header reverts to default

When I modify my site's header to adjust it's height and then publish all is well. The next time I edit my site, the header has reverted to its original height. I have to go back into settings and change it before publishing. It's not a huge deal but it's annoying.  Is there a way to stop this from happening?

2 REPLIES 2
    Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Theme header reverts to default

Hi. @WKNA Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community!

That's an unusual situation. I haven't seen that happen before. My guess is there's something in the theme's coding that is overriding that change somehow. My suggestion would be to maybe try reproducing the element in a different way instead of trying to change it. For instance, if it is a block of color, you may be able to just add that as a shape and move it to the background behind the header and match the color. If that doesn't work, you may want to post some more details, like the domain of your website and the theme you're using. That may help others come up with better suggestions. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Highlighted
    New

Re: Theme header reverts to default

Here's the site: http://www.westkeizerna.org/

The header height is set at 377 - when I go back to edit something, the header height reverts to 77, which was the original setting.