• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Translation button

I'm trying to add a translation button to my client's website. So far, none have worked. It may be that the HTML code is embedded in an I-frame. Anyone know of a service that would allow Translation button code to be work with GoCentral HTML section? Any help would be appreciated. 

The Translation page for my client's website is at: https://brightenlanguagecenter.godaddysites.com/translate 

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Translation button

Hi @CliveS. Based on that page, it looks like your client wants to offer translation services to others. I've seen other websites do this as a service. Unfortunately, I don't think GoCentral would be a good fit for this type of thing unless you want to do as you've already done on that page and link people to a 3rd party provider. If your client wants to have a translation service, they may need to have that developed as an app and then hosted on a server. That isn't something you'd be able to do with GoCentral. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.