• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Trial period is expiring in Website builder

Hello, There is a notification showing up in my account that 20 days of trial left for Website builder. I want to know details about what it is and when the trial expires will it going to somehow affect my sites that I have here on the hosting.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
    Anonymous
    Not applicable

Re: Trial period is expiring in Website builder

Hi @james_hunter,

Yes, if you let it expire then your sites will vanish, so I suggest either making full backups or paying for it before (day or two) it expires.

No pay = no play!

At least if you make full backups you can come back later and purchase it at a later date and all you will need to do is import your files.

How does a GoCentral trial member do a backup of their site, prior to cancelling the trial?

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @wildsmi. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! GoCentral plans are backed up automatically on our end. Backups are kept for up to 30 days. If you need to request a restore for some reason, there is typically a fee for that. It's not possible to download a copy of the backup. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.