• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

Trying to use appointments feature, but I need more than two time blocks.

The appointments feature, has a road block that I haven't been able to work around.  Specifically my availability looks like this:

11:30-12:45

2:45-3:30

3:30-4:15

5:45-7:00

7:15-8:30

I can provide my service in 30 or 45 minute increments.  Appointments wants me to set up my hours in two blocks.  I could use five blocks.  I thought about using one block from 11:30-8:30 then going back in and blocking out time, but there doesn't seem to be an easy way to do that.

Any ideas on how I can work around this?

3 REPLIES 3
    Rockstar I Rockstar I
    Rockstar I
    Solution

Re: Trying to use appointments feature, but I need more than two time blocks.

Hi @miner ,

The appointment capabilities in the website builder has some restrictions. As an alternative you may use a service like calendy.com. There is a base service that is free and a premium service that is awesome. If calendy.com does not fit your needs, find a 3rd-party service that will allow you to embed code into your page.  In many cases, a paragraph about scheduling appointments with you and a direct link to a third party service will get you what you need within the capabilities of the GoDaddy website page builder.

Hope this helps,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites
    New

Hi @JMPepper 

Thanks for the reply.  I'd rather not find another appointments service since I upgraded my plan based on the appointments feature.

Cheers,

Chris

Rockstar I Rockstar I
    Rockstar I

Hi @miner ,

Been there and can totally understand that!

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites