• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Unable to access backend of Prestashop after 1 click install with installatron

I transferred my domain from Bluehost to Godaddy and changed the DNS to the default servers. After that I installed Prestashop 1.7.2.4 to my domain. I received an email confirming the Prestashop installation was completed but I am not able to access the backend of Prestashop to start building my store. When I visit my site all I see is a domain parking page from GoDaddy instead of the login for Prestashop. Can someone please help? I am stumped.

2 REPLIES 2
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Unable to access backend of Prestashop after 1 click install with installatron

Hi @jamiej, were you able to get this sorted out?  If you're still unable to see your site, please share your website URL so we can take a look and provide you with some guidance.  Thanks!  

MPC

Highlighted
    New
    Solution

Re: Unable to access backend of Prestashop after 1 click install with installatron

Yes, I solved the problem by removing the parked domain status. After that I was able to access the prestashop dashboard.

Thanks, Jamie