Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

Unable to access edit pages

Hi all! 

For the last 24hrs whenever I try and edit some of the pages on my site I get a notification saying " This page isn’t working. If the problem continues, contact the site owner. ERROR 400". This is happening predominantly on the manage appointment pages.

I need to edit the automated email replies and am not sure what to do. Any suggestions please?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Solution

Re: Unable to access edit pages

Hi @TjRjn,

Welcome to the Community!

With "appointment pages", it sounds like you are working on the Websites + Marketing plan. We haven't had any reports lately of access to the editing features. We suggest you try logging in from a private/incognito browsing window, or clearing the cache of your browser. If you're still not able to access, please call GoDaddy customer support so they can check your connection to the servers. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
    Highlighted
    Super User II
    Super User II

@TjRjn 

400 errors are typically generated when a connection to the host can't be made. There are several things that could be causing this on a shared server - malware, someone abusing resources, etc.

The best option here would be to call in and see if a Hosting Support GoDaddy Guide can give you some more insight into the issue and suggest a resolution.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Highlighted
    Solution

Hi @TjRjn,

Welcome to the Community!

With "appointment pages", it sounds like you are working on the Websites + Marketing plan. We haven't had any reports lately of access to the editing features. We suggest you try logging in from a private/incognito browsing window, or clearing the cache of your browser. If you're still not able to access, please call GoDaddy customer support so they can check your connection to the servers. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

Highlighted
    New

Thanks for the hints. I decided to clear the cache etc. and it is all working again now 🙂

Highlighted
    New

Cleared the cache as you suggested and all fixed now. Thank you. 🙂