• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Unable to build site

I recently purchased my domain and am attempting to build my site. I keep receiving an awww snap message call support. I call support and they say the system is down possibly. Is there an ETA?
    1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Community Manager

Hi @TheIntimacyLab. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! Sorry to hear you're having trouble. If there was an issue, it's probably resolved by now.  If you're still seeing this, I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), or an entirely different browser. If that also doesn't work, then you may want to try support again. Sorry. Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager

Hi @TheIntimacyLab. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! Sorry to hear you're having trouble. If there was an issue, it's probably resolved by now.  If you're still seeing this, I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), or an entirely different browser. If that also doesn't work, then you may want to try support again. Sorry. Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post