• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Uploading Images & multiple prices

I am trying to import my 1000 + products via excel spreadsheet, as I will have to basically copy my website many times over. Not going into that, and, no, I'm stupid when it comes to wordpress, so c-panel is not an option. The excel template has a column for image URL; I want to upload them from my computer. How do I tell Go Central to take them off my computer?

Also, How do I have Product 1 with Options A, B, & C, with different price points?

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Uploading Images & multiple prices

Hi @SimplePleasures. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Unfortunately, neither of the things you want to do would be supported via a CSV import. Image uploads must be done via an online source that is available without authentication. If you have a way of hosting the images on a web server, then you can import one image per product. As for option pricing, you would need to complete this within the Online Store editor. There isn't a way to specify prices per option via a CSV upload. Man Sad sorry. For more information on CSV formatting, please see this article

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.