cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Users can not reset password. Ask for a reset and do not receive an email

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Employee

Hello @wggmike and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. Were you able to get this issue fixed and do you mind sharing how for other end users who may experience this issue?

If you are still experiencing this issue, I would be happy to help as best as I can. In regards to your issue, are you referring to allowing your website customer's to create accounts? I had tested the feature on my own builder and as long as the email registered was Marked as a Subscriber, the password reset email was received. 

My best suggestion is to double check the profile of the customer who is experiencing this issue and ensure Subscriber is checked. You can complete this by:

1. Locating Customer Profile
    2. Click Edit Profile
    3. Verify that Subscriber is checked (These two boxes are located under the First and Last Name, Customer and Subscriber.)
    4. Have customer complete the Password Reset request again (You can verify they completed this by checking their last activity in the Connections tab.)

If you have completed these steps above and they did not work, you can manually add the customer as a website member by following the instructions in the step by step help guide provided.

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you have a great week!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Employee

Hello @wggmike and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. Were you able to get this issue fixed and do you mind sharing how for other end users who may experience this issue?

If you are still experiencing this issue, I would be happy to help as best as I can. In regards to your issue, are you referring to allowing your website customer's to create accounts? I had tested the feature on my own builder and as long as the email registered was Marked as a Subscriber, the password reset email was received. 

My best suggestion is to double check the profile of the customer who is experiencing this issue and ensure Subscriber is checked. You can complete this by:

1. Locating Customer Profile
    2. Click Edit Profile
    3. Verify that Subscriber is checked (These two boxes are located under the First and Last Name, Customer and Subscriber.)
    4. Have customer complete the Password Reset request again (You can verify they completed this by checking their last activity in the Connections tab.)

If you have completed these steps above and they did not work, you can manually add the customer as a website member by following the instructions in the step by step help guide provided.

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you have a great week!

View solution in original post