• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Using FedEX Calculated shipping integration in Website Builder

I'm just redoing my site using Website Builder for the first time and I'm wondering what the best way (preferably free or less than 10 bucks a month) is to add calculated FedEx shipping to my Checkout process.  I only ship via FedEx so my store is useless right now.  Is there some sort of reliable and compatible 3rd party service that can be integrated or standalone?.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @phreaktor,

Welcome to the Community!

Right now, UPS and USPS are the shipping methods that are offered in the Online Store. If you need other carriers, you may want to look to into setting up an ecommerce site using Managed WordPress with a store plugin. There would be plugins available (such as WooCommerce) for the use of other shipping methods. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, 

you can visit to this link https://www.fedex.com/en-ca/resources-tools/api.html. You will find all FedEx integration website development tools.

Unfortunately, those are enterprise solutions ranging from $5000-$28,000. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

Hi @phreaktor,

Welcome to the Community!

Right now, UPS and USPS are the shipping methods that are offered in the Online Store. If you need other carriers, you may want to look to into setting up an ecommerce site using Managed WordPress with a store plugin. There would be plugins available (such as WooCommerce) for the use of other shipping methods. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post