• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted
    New

Using Gradient Colors in Website Builder

I'm having a hard time getting the gradient I want in some of my background colors.

Although I can enter the exact RGB values I just can't get the same gradation that I could when I built my web site in iWeb.  If there is way to enter the resulting or 'fade to' color, I can't figure out how to do it.

Any tips?

From help:

Text Box Settings
    Background Color
    Besides setting the color with the first box, you can select Gradient to blend that color with a transparent block or second color. Click the little switch-block arrow to toggle the blend direction between vertical and horizontal. The Text Settings box applies effects tot the entire text box.

essee
    1 REPLY 1
    Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Using Gradient Colors in Website Builder

Welcome to GoDaddy Community, @essee!

Website Builder should allow you to set your background color as a gradient. If you right click on the background you should see a setting for the background specifically. Choosing that should allow you to specify that you want a gradient and what colors to use. You may need to choose "no repeat" from the repeat drop-down menu to make the gradient take effect for the whole page. For more information on this, please see this article. If that doesn't help, please give more information on what you want to do. Another community member may have just the answer you're looking for. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.