• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Video frame resizing problem on mobile devices.

I am trying to stream a web camera on my site using html code provided by my web cam hosting company. The video is there but does not resize properly on mobile devices. Using the GoDaddy website builder can I configure the video frame to resize for all devices?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Employee

Hello @dwbrown1 and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. Were you able to get this issue fixed and do you mind sharing how for other end users who may experience this issue?

If you were not able to get the issue fixed, do you mind sharing a screenshot of the issue?

I am not an expert on developing code for the purpose of live streaming but I know when sharing the embedded code from YouTube there is an option to set the resolution size before obtaining the code, does the platform you currently use to live stream offer settings when sharing? You might be able to update the code to a smaller resolution size if your current platform offers that feature.

My best advice is to reach out to a Hosting Support Consultant at GoDaddy for an account review for the best options for your website needs. Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you have a wonderful day!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Employee

Hello @dwbrown1 and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. Were you able to get this issue fixed and do you mind sharing how for other end users who may experience this issue?

If you were not able to get the issue fixed, do you mind sharing a screenshot of the issue?

I am not an expert on developing code for the purpose of live streaming but I know when sharing the embedded code from YouTube there is an option to set the resolution size before obtaining the code, does the platform you currently use to live stream offer settings when sharing? You might be able to update the code to a smaller resolution size if your current platform offers that feature.

My best advice is to reach out to a Hosting Support Consultant at GoDaddy for an account review for the best options for your website needs. Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you have a wonderful day!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post