• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Web builder multiple sites

So I have had a website with godaddy for a couple of years and I now want to build another website for a new product and service which will have its own www. Address  however dose anyone know if I can use the web building platform I already pay for on a diffrent domain (it was and is with godaddy)

in plain English do I need to keep paying for the same software for each site or one purchase multiple sites within GD?

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Web builder multiple sites

Hello @Darren2russell, if you are using GoDaddy Shared Hosting you can host around ten (10) websites (see How many websites can I host with one shared hosting account?) However the GoDaddy Website Builder is a hosted product and does not provide for multiple websites on one Web Builder plan. Web Builder does provide for unlimited website pages (depending on the plan you choose) but only one website domain design per plan. I personally have two GoDaddy Website Builder plans in my account and find it an "easy" product to use. Basically if you want to build two website with GoDaddy Website Builder you need two plans. Hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

New

So if you need two plans does that mean you have to pay twice for those? Like $119 for each site you have?

Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Yes @Allieh, you do pay for each plan. The cost may change periodically and depending on your chosen plan it may be less or more. One trick I use is to pay out multiple years so I can get a lower price. Also you might want to check for promotions as GoDaddy will often run them. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head