• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Webpage Not Available

For some time I have been getting webpage not available messages on my site. It happens on mobile and pc. Sometimes it will give the message and then open 5-6 seconds later. Other times it just never opens. It only takes 3 seconds for a customer to leave the site. A few minutes ago a customer messaged me on Instagram that the site was not available. I was just on the site a few seconds earlier. How many customers have navigated to my site, and then left because it didn't work. How can we fix this asap. I need the site to load 100% of the time. My website is www.corneliushardy.com

The domain is through GoDaddy as well as the online store. 

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Webpage Not Available

@CorneliusH 

I just checked the site and it loaded in about 2 seconds for me. That makes me think it's more an internet provider issue than a server issue. I tested it on some websites that pull up info on how fast the site loads and it loads globally between 1-3 seconds.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: Webpage Not Available/?isc=gdcommment

It does load fine sometimes. It's the times it doesn't load I'm worried about. While internet provider may be a problem, I've experienced it on mobile and also on my home wifi. I can't accept the fact when customers message me about it.

Cornelius
    Owner at Cornelius Hardy
    www.corneliushardy.com
    407 435-7458

Realtor at Century 21 Carioti
    www.luxuryorlandoflhomes.com

Connect with me on Instagram @corneliushardycollection
    @luxuryorlandoflhomes
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Webpage Not Available

Hey @CorneliusH. Intermittent issues can be hard to troubleshoot, regardless of who your provider is. I just checked the site on Host Tracker and it resolved without issue for 82 locations worldwide. The best thing you can do in this situation is to collect examples of when/where the issue is occurring and then compare examples to find what the common elements are. It could be something related to network, region, browser, operating system, etc. The more data you can collect, the easier it will be to determine the root cause. As far as I know, there haven't been any ongoing issues on our end that would cause something like this. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.