• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Webpage display problem

i am a author.  i write Christian short stories that are sold on amazon.com.  my problem is i want a page that i can transfer the book cover of each one and give an example of a story from each book.  i cannot seem to figure out how to do this or if it can be done.  any help is appreciative. thank you

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Webpage display problem

Hi @awohali1, thanks for posting.

Did you already have a website setup? If so, what were you using for your site? If you were using GoCentral Website Builder, you could put each book on it's own page with it's image and text.

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 Support | Check System Status

that is exactly what i wanted.  i sell my books on amazon.  i was wanting to put each book and its description on its own page.  i haven't figured out how to do that.  what i did was put the covers up in the photo section.  but i am limited to how many spaces i can use under the book.  i could find nothing under the FAQ.  could you show me how i can do it the way i want it to be seen?  thanks so much.

Solution

Thanks for following up @awohali1.

You can use the steps in this article to create a new page in GoCentral Website Builder:

https://www.godaddy.com/help/add-a-page-to-my-website-24072

that didn't help.  i am too limited to what i can say about each book.  what i want is like a blank page so i can copy and paste:

1.   book cover

2.   book content (20 stories to each book-300-400 words needed)

3.   sample out of each book

i don't see where or how this can be done on this site.

(I have 18 books so far and growing!)

Solution

Hi @awohali1.

You should be able to add a Content Section that let's you add an image and a few hundred words of text. This article shows how to add a Section:

https://www.godaddy.com/help/add-a-section-20119

If you are wanting a blank section, you can try adding an HTML block. However, it would require some HTML knowledge to have text formatted properly.

GoCentral Website Builder doesn't offer entirely blank pages. However, you can copy and paste text into any section.