cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    Helper I

Website Builder - Editing text, buttons, and image descriptions

I AM A NEWBIE with Website Builder. Must switch from Website Builder as fees increase. Progressing with rebuilding existing website on Website Builder but found a few difficulties. Please help

• Text (font size) Have not learned how to  change text size in TITLE BLOCK
    • How do I change text color in both Title Block & Headline?
    • How do I change text size in Headline?
    • Is it possible to add an image to the description section?
    • Engage your visitors action button. I added a URL but it does not connect to the web site. What did I do wrong or misunderstand?

I certainly do appreciate the assistance from those who use Website Builder successfully. I am trying to get up to speed with it. Thank you.

johnnymargo
    2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

Re: GOCENTRAL - Editing text, buttons, and image descriptions

For the font questions, these are based on the theme options.  The colors and sizes can't be changed individually, these are global settings.  All of the text will scale if you select Small, Medium, Large or Extra Large.  Complementary colors will automatically be selected based on the main color you choose.

I am not sure which description you're referring, I'm assuming SEO?  If so this is based on the coding standards the section should only contain plain text.  Let us know if you were talking about a different description.

If you're using a Website URL for the Action Button make sure to use the full URL including protocol (https:// or http://).

View solution in original post

Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: GOCENTRAL - Editing text, buttons, and image descriptions