• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Website Builder contact form functionality

It appears there is no way to add multiple choice questions/answers to a form now, the way we used to be able to do in WebsiteBuilder. Will this be upgraded soon with more functionality? I would like to add a built in survey form, without resorting to a google form.

2 REPLIES 2
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: GoCentral contact form functionality

Hi @Trying2Customiz. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! As you've noticed, there isn't a way to add this in GoCentral. As to whether or not it's something that is planned, I'm not sure. However, it's good feedback and I'll make sure we share it with our product team. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: GoCentral contact form functionality

@Trying2Customiz 

Unfortunately, that's not a feature offered with GoCentral. I'm not sure what is on their board for feature updates. Typically, that teams design process focuses on software and platform issues first, and then on adding new features. An embedded Google form might be your best bet for the time being.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community