• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Website Builder is Down

Anyone experiencing problems with website builder?  Its hasn't been working for me for over a day now.

10 REPLIES 10
    New

been having trouble since yesterday - which is not a good sign being that I just signed up and cant get my picts to load.

@adamp -  I'm not aware of any issue right now where the Website Builder is not loading at all. If you're still having trouble, please reach out to our support team.

@gr8byz - We are aware of the issue with images on Website Builder and are working to correct this as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Thank you - I will be patient!  Enjoy your night

Any updates on the status of this?  This issue is now on it's 3rd day.  Please help!

They say is a server problem. Apparently "the developers are aware but don't have an expected timeline for normal functionality"

Website builder is not loading for me it was a few minutes ago exited and came back to it not loading at all

Website builder has been down, for me, since Wednesday 17th January ... I'm frustrated and disappointed ... and have been told all I can do is wait ....

New

The web builder seems down now?  Any one else?

It is down for me, today.  I can't edit my site.

Hi @garmstrong. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! Since this thread is well over a year old, I'd suggest starting a new topic regarding your issue. You may want to include your domain name as well so others can take a look for themselves. If you think your issue might be account specific, please consider getting in touch with our customer care team. This is not a support forum, so no one here in the community would have access to your account to help with something account specific. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.