• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Website Editor Very Slow

The website editor is unacceptably slow. 9:54 to add one picture, and label it. We literally just got our first online order last month, and now can barely edit our site. Our small business network is just starting to grow, between that and my personal network, I will not be recommending godaddy to anyone. Have used two different computers, and my phone, no luck. 10 times worse then it was even just 3 months ago. Take my money for this? Wow.
    3 REPLIES 3

Re: Website Editor Very Slow

Hi @TheHIVE,

Welcome to the Community! 

Your issue with speed sounds a bit unique (hence no reply here). We've not seen any internal reports of your issue in general. There are some things you may wish to try. Many of our users prefer to work on their website in a private/Incognito browsing window. While you've tried different devices, we suggest you try access from a different network (location). There may be a local issue with your ISP for which you can run a traceroute for customer service to review. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

It absolutely has been slow. Thought it was just me.  

Hi @ALOHAaz,

Welcome to the Community!

It may not be just you. But it may be your connection to our servers. You're welcome to contact our support team and they can help you run a traceroute to see if you're having issues. You also, may wish to try working in a private/Incognito browsing window, as mentioned to the other user in this thread.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support