• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Website Issues

My domain and website creators have at least five (issues) of my concern: (1 of 5). my website URL has never been secured through https:// with www accreditations, (2 of 5). my website editor has never hidden my displayed URL links behind any text and/or images whatsoever, (3 of 5). my website blog editor stopped uploading any more pics, (4 of 5). my website editor embedded code stopped rendering, and (5 of 5). my website blog editor started drastically limiting my website blog entry text entry spaces. For me to display fine quality, secure content at my website, how do I (1 of 5). permanently secure my website URL through https:// with www accreditations, (2 of 5). hide any and all of my website URL links behind any of my own entered text, (3 of 5). upload an unlimited number of pics to my website blog, (4 of 5). render any and all of my website embedded code, and (5 of 5). enter an unlimited amount of text into any of my website blog entries?

Sincerely,
    Stephen Richards
    Home: +1-661-331-4945
    anvilpanow@outlook.com
    12 REPLIES 12
    Helper II
    Helper II

Re: Website Issues

Hello @anvil_panow,

Welcome to GoDaddy Community!

Do you look like having many issues in your editor? I can help you to fix these issues on your website. You can send me a message via private message. This one will need further debugging and checks so I can figure out what happens on your website. I am GoDaddy Certified member and you can grant me an access to your account in no time. Alright! Your website facing issues that need to check first.

Regards,

Waren

Solution

Okay. How do I send you a private email message?

Sincerely,
    Stephen Richards
    anvilpanow@outlook.com
    Helper II
    Helper II
    Solution

Hi there @anvil_panow,

I will provide my public email address to you Smiley Happy
    warengonzaga.dev@gmail.com

Just send me an email regarding your issue and I will help you as soon as I read your email.

Regards,
    Waren

Solution

Okay

Sincerely,
    Stephen Richards
    anvilpanow@outlook.com
    New

I'm still new with any technical stuff as far as knowing what to do with my website. It was ordered for ad posting business and in the training she says to get masking to hide URL that you cant see except in email or text and that is usually covered up with other words and I don't know how to do that. This is taking me a week to figure out and I haven't even added headlines or anything else yet
    ~~Fàíťh~~
    Highlighted
    New

There's no issues as of yet, but I've been getting toyed with while trying to get help. I just don't know how to do the tech stuff which is probably a joke to anyone here, with a website I purchased from an ad posting business and got a GoDaddy domain name for to hide URL and I just need to cover it up with other words like most people would in my email said and text and this is just the beginning of the things I need to do
    ~~Fàíťh~~
    New

faithvoughtellis@gmail.com
    ~~Fàíťh~~
    New

Thank you
    ~~Fàíťh~~
    New

I feel lost this is my website

https://nolimitsteam.lpages.co/new-income-level-faith-vought/
    Is it safe here I want to go to bed and come back or talk about this tiny thing that's so hard for me through email. If I knew more about software and how computers worked I would be free by now
    ~~Fàíťh~~

Hi @profit,

Sounds like you are referring to domain forward with masking. Check out these instructions on how to do so. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    New

I have been trying for days to find a place on GoDaddy to mask my website please help
    ~~Fàíťh~~
    Helper II
    Helper II

Have you tried the iframe method? If not, follow these steps... URL Masking with iFrame