• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Website Not Loading on Mobile Network

I created my website through godaddy and connected through domain. Everything appeared to be originally working, but now there is an issue getting on my website through my phone.

When I attempt to connect my to my website on my iPhone through my mobile network (ATT), it does not load. I have full bars, and all other websites I visit load. I have had friends/family check out of state, and same issue. Once I connect to WiFi or get on a computer and it immediately loads. Its not a connectivity problem with my network. 

Has anybody had a similar issue and know a solution?

My site is: www.blstrainingcenters.com

GoDaddy customer service was useless.

4 REPLIES 4
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Website Not Loading on Mobile Network

HI @BLSTC. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! This is pretty peculiar. I was able to get to the site using one computer, but not another. After looking at your DNS records, I see you also have IPv6 AAAA Records for the domain. What could be happening is that some devices/networks are defaulting to the v6 address instead of the v4 address (198.71.232.3). Since the Website Builder doesn't have an IPv6 address, that could account for the failure to load. You may want to try removing that record or reviewing this with your DNS provider, which appears to be Google. I'm not sure that this is the issue, but that's where I'd start looking. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    New

I was hoping that was the answer because it made complete sense. However, I updated the DNS settings and no luck.
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

@BLSTC - I see. DNS changes can take some time to propagate throughout the internet, so I'd suggest giving it a few hours to make sure the change doesn't fix the issue. I'm already seeing it load on the devices it wasn't loading on before on this end. If you keep seeing issues though, I'd still suggest starting with your DNS provider. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Highlighted
    New

Its working. Thank you. It took someone outside this for something so simple. GoDaddy was useless. Google was useless.