This is what it's supposed to look like (screenshot taken from website builder) :
It works fine on my phone, but currently from 3 separate computers using different browsers it looks like this:
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I don't know what's causing this. I didn't change anything between the time it was displaying right last night and this morning when I opened it and it wasn't working.
When I go to your domain I have no issue loading the site as it looks in your first screenshot. I plugged it into GeoPeeker and it looks like it's displaying elsewhere as well.
It could be a propagation issue, possibly, but that seems doubtful.
Are all of the computers on the same network? If so, try rebooting the network router. Sometimes that can cache site information as well. However, it does look like the rest of the world can see your site just fine.
If nothing works, I really would suggest calling into support. The links with contact info are at the top of the page.
I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting. * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *
Once your issue is resolved, please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution