• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Website shows under construction when I check the internet

Whenever I check my website in Google it show as under construction.  I have published my website.  Not sure what to do next.

5 REPLIES 5
    Employee
    Employee

Re: Website shows under construction when I check the internet

Hello @jhattie1155!

Thank you for posting. If you're still having trouble, can you provide some additional information? Which type of hosting you have, the domain, etc. Thanks!

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Hello Moderator,
    Two days ago I purchased a domain www.brandzmania.com. when I search on Google its showing under construction and web page is parked free, courtesy of go daddy...????please guide

Hi I have a wordpress site and i cannot turn off the under construction site. I guess i just can't find where to turn it off? There isn't a plug in that says that it is for the under construction setting. 

Jen

Website shows under construction when I check the internet

Sir, my website show- website coming soon with 24 hours. Why this happened?
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hello @Nehav12, that message you described is typically a temporary page that will display while DNS updates are being processed.  If you're still seeing that message today, please double check the DNS settings for the domain, and confirm that you've uploaded your website content to the root directory of your hosting plan.  Thanks!

MPC