• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

What are the correct image dimensions to upload into my template?

I am uploading images in "go daddy website builder"  that are displaying way to big and blurry.  I have uploaded these images many other places and they display clearly without blur.  Can someone please explain to me how to fix this or the proper image dimensions for clarity?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
    Anonymous
    Not applicable

Re: What are the correct image dimensions to upload into my template?

Hi @LandonSOC,

I don't use CMS but are you able to use percentages instead of 'px' dimensions? 

Re: What are the correct image dimensions to upload into my template?

@rammsteinium wrote:

Hi @LandonSOC,

I don't use CMS but are you able to use percentages instead of 'px' dimensions? 

Well I guess I could drop the photo or image into "Paint" and go off of %'s there. 

I would then I still need a solution to my question

Website blurry?

Hi there, has anyone else had the problem of their published website having blurry images? Everything is perfectly sharp when editing on the website builder but as soon as i press preview or go on my published site all static imagery looks really bad quality? All slideshow images and text are still sharp though. Or anyone know how to fix this? 

Thanks!

Re: Website blurry?

I've had the same problem and have searched for literally days to find the solution . . . to no avail. I would like my website to look professional with sharp and clear images.

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Website blurry?

Hi @healthyhomejsp. Thanks for posting. This issue typically is one that affects customers on our older Website Builder V7 platform, though it wouldn't be impossible for it to happen with one of our other builders too. The best way to avoid this is to upload photos that are saved in the 72 Dpi resolution. My understanding is that 72 Dpi is considered an internet standard when it comes to website images. I hope that helps. 

As this thread is quite old, it will be closed. If you want to further discuss this issue, please create a new topic. Thanks!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.