• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

What's the best way to build a Question and Answer Website?

What is the best approach on GoDaddy to build a website that does the following

;

1. Persons submit a question through the website. 

2. For each question, the submitter pays a service fee. 

3. The submitter received a response with 48 hours, 

Thank you, 

2 REPLIES 2
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Question and Answer Website

Hi @NAkins35o4. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! I'd suggest looking into using a support ticket type website for something like this. You could use WordPress as the backend and then add a plugin with a ticketing functionality. Other community members may have additional suggestions though. Make sure you update the thread once you come up with a solution!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Rockstar I Rockstar I
    Rockstar I
    Solution

Re: Question and Answer Website

Hi @NAkins35o4,

@JesseW was spot-on in his response.  I use AwesomeSupport -- WordPress based.

https://getawesomesupport.com/addons/

Several options including SaaS-based and WordPress plugin based.  I use the WP-based solution and it works well for me.  As with any of the solutions, plan on spending time in designing the work-flow so that you can use the system efficiently.  This is especially critical to agent assignment and remote support features.  Knowing who's doing what, the email routing, content in the response templates, faqs, and time-tracking integration...... The plugin(s)/solutions will have parameters for these type of features.

Hope this helps,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites