cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

What to buy

Hi Everybody

I have currently been trialling the Website Builder and am ready to make a purchase but need advice on exactly which package to purchase.

I want to have a number of domains (domain names already in existance but not registered with GoDaddy) to be hosted and built be Website Builder. None are stores or involve ecommerce.

Do I purchase a Deluxe Hosting package and Personal Website Builder package and buy new domain names?

Can my existing domain names be transferred or pointed at whatever sites I create with Website Builder?

Is it better to just purchase Personal Website Builder packages for each site? Is this possible?

Any advice greatly appreciated - treat me as a total newbie !!

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
    Helper V
    Helper V

Re: What To Buy

@klingon2me,

---------->1.
    I think it will be advisable to buy Linux Deluxe Web Hosting because you get a powerful control panel and can also operate many domains on that package...
    ---------->2.
    All of your existing domains can be pointed to your GoDaddy Web Server!, just update the Name Servers to GoDaddy Name Servers...
    ---------->3.
    I don't advise you to buy Website Builder because you have many domains and you will also spend more money...

Hope this helps

Regards,

Praveen Thomas

GoDaddy 24/7 Support www.x.co/247support
    ----->NEXIA
    Solution

Re: What To Buy

Praveen many thanks for your advice