• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Where do subscription emails go?

I'm building a new website hosted by GoDaddy GoCentral. I also have emails through GoDaddy. For this site, I expect low volume and have added a space for visitors to "Subscribe to Updates". In testing the page, I input an email address to subscribe. But where is the list these emails get added to and how do I access them? I've added another field for visitors to make submissions but I have the same issue. Only in this situation, I am supposed to receive the submissions- but nothing happens. Where do these things go?  

2 REPLIES 2
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Where do subscription emails go?

Hi @Charles2007. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! 

When you access your website to edit it, there should be a "Dashboard" button in the upper left corner of the screen. Clicking there should take you to the dashboard for the site, which should have a subscribers link. Alternatively, you should be able to get to the right page by logging in to your GoDaddy account and visiting https://gem.godaddy.com/audience_members. 

As for receiving submissions via your contact form, those should be sent to the email address you specified in your page settings by default. However, each form can be edited to have a different "send to" email. If you click on the form in the editor, you should see a button for Contact Form in the right column. You can change the address in there. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    New
    Solution

Re: Where do subscription emails go?

In the Dashboard, there does not have "Subscribers Link"  and "audience_members" link is invalid. Oh. I just found it now. Thanks for your information.