• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

White Screen of Death When Editing Blog

When editing my website, everything runs smoothly until I click on the blog section.  As soon as I click on Blog a white screen immediately pops up and then I am unable to edit anything.  I am currently running the GoCentral Personal set-up. 

Please comment any suggestions or solutions. 

Thank You, 

Christian 

3 REPLIES 3
    Highlighted
    Helper II
    Helper II

Re: White Screen of Death When Editing Blog

Hello @chanbrah,

Welcome to GoDaddy Community!

Might there is something within your editing, we need more details on your issue. If it is possible please provide a video or GIF when the issue appears on your end. You can use this tool to capture the event.

Link: www.screentogif.com/

To debug this you can give me permission to access your GoDaddy Products and help you with the issue.

Regards,

Waren

I'm having this same issue, help!  I'm on the blog editing page, I click the part I want to edit and the whole screen turns white and I can't edit the page, if I refresh the page it goes back to normal, but if I click the blog part I want to edit the screen turns white and i haven't been able to edit my blog in 4 days

I can only edit my header without the screen going white

cstrasia
    Former Employee
    Solution

Hi @cinnamonsugar & @chanbrah,

This issue was related to a new item we pushed out - it broke something. We rolled it back as soon as possible and everything should be good since then. 

My apologies for the trouble.

ChristieS

Sr. Product Manager

GoCentral Blog