• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Why can't I see my website?

I'm still in trial, but I've set it up to purchase a package.  I have cleared my cache and cookies.  I created my site and published it.  When I open a new tab for https://happyhairstylists.com it says that it doesn't exist.  If anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears.  Please know that I'm a complete beginner when it comes to this so I'm not completely up to date on the tech language.  This was first "published" about 5 hours ago and I've received an email from GoDaddy saying "congrats your site is live".  Now where is it?

Thank you in advance if you're willing and able to help me with this.

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

Re: Why can't I see my website?

Hello,

I'm able to see your website. See attached.

Also, if you just created/purchased this package due to DNS propagation, it can take up to 24-72 hours for everything to start interconnecting.

Hopefully, that helps some!

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
    New

Re: Why can't I see my website?

Thank you so much for replying.  I guess I should have been a little more patient 🙂 

Super User I
    Super User I